A big cozy village with brand stores and big discounts. La Roca Village has 9 locations within Europe, including one nearby Barcelona! Leave your Barcelona apartments rentals for this chic outlet shopping centre.
La Roca Village lies at a road between Barcelona and Costa Brava. It is inspired by a traditional Catalan town with colourful sculptures and balconies decorated with flowers. The boutiques however are designed in a modern style, with world famous and local brands with discounts until 60%!
More than 100 boutiques with brands like Burberry, Calvin Klein Jeans, Camper, Desigual, Diesel, Custo Barcelona, Guess, G-Star Raw, Hugo Boss, Lacoste, Tommy Hilfiger, Superdry, Swarovski and many more. The staff is happy to help you in different languages. And between the shops are nice terraces where you can relax and enjoy the sun, the great atmosphere or a lunch. Don´t miss a day of serious shopping in La Roca Village!
- Monday till Saturday : 10.00-21.00
- Sunday : closed
How to get there
- From the centre of Barcelona leaves a bus daily. Pick up at Carrer Casp 34 :
9.00, 11.00, 13.00, 16.00, 18.00.
From La Roca Village back to the centre:
12.00, 15.00, 17.00, 21.00.
Round trip = €12,-
One way = €7,-
- With public transport from station Fabra i Puig you can be there in 50 minutes. From Monday to Friday the bus leaves at:
Barcelona to La Roca Village:
9.00, 12.00, 16.00, 20.00
La Roca Village to Barcelona:
11.11, 15.10, 19.10
La Roca Village
08430 Santa Agnès de Malanyanes
(La Roca del Vallès)
This is all about the ultimate luxury of spending less for something you really want.
- London – Bicester Village
- Dublin – Kildare Village
- Paris – La Vallée Village
- Madrid – Las Rozas Village
- Milan – Fidenza Village
- Brussel – Maasmechelen Village
- Frankfurt- Wertheim Village
- Munich – Ingolstadt Village